Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday Night

Sitting down at the table for dinner, Maman, Samuel, Bretticus and myself, began to chat amongst ourselves. We were basically eating on the run, because any minute, dad would be home and we would pile into the car and head out for the show.

Maman and I sat at opposite ends of the table, while Sam stood to the right of me and Brett to my far left.

Maman looked down at her plate and said: "Look at this, we're eating like hobos. No place mats, no table cloth, no napkins... oof."

The siblings just sort of stared at her for a minute....

Sam: "Mom, you realize hobos eat out of like pie tins and cans right?"

Mom continues to refute Samuel's statement. Somewhere along the way, the fact that I say ho-bag a lot comes into play.

Sam turns to me and says, "No one says ho-bag anymore."

Just then Brett snags Sam's water bottle and Sam says:

"Hey, I backwash."



Brett, as he gulps down water: "It's ok, me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know what you're thinking, but you can say it anyway...